§ 1 Preliminary Provisions
- Exotic Greeting online store, available at https://exotic-greeting.com
with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleja Jana Pawla II 27, postal code 00-867. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer remotely via the Store.
§ 2 Definitions
- Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity .
- Seller - EXOTICGREETING SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, NIP number 5273018088, with its registered office in Warsaw, Aleja Jana Pawla II 27, postal code 00-867.
- Customer - an entity purchasing a good for its own consumption or for further distribution, and acquiring the rights to its ownership . Customers are not only natural persons, but also legal persons and public administration units purchasing goods and services offered on the market.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate act grants legal capacity, conducting business activity on its own behalf, which uses the Store.
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at exotic-greeting.com.
- Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system for concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the moment of conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Product or Products Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- The order form is a document confirming the order accepted for execution, specifying the basic parameters of the order, such as the quantity and type of ordered goods or services, payment method, shipping method .
- 10. Cart - an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible.
- 11. Product - a service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- 12. Sales Agreement - a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
§ 3 Contact with the Store
- Seller's address : Warsaw, Aleja Jana Pawla II 27, postal code 00-867
- Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller's phone number: +48 577 933 435 .
Seller's bank account number: 41 1020 1169 0000 8402 0834 4154
Name of the account holder: EXOTICGREETING SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
BIC SWIFT :
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller by phone between 10.00 and 18.00.
§ 4 Technical requirements
To use the Store, including browsing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, the following are necessary:
- terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser,
- active e-mail account (e-mail),
- cookies enabled,
§ 5 General information
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not responsible for disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by the impossibility of providing the service, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Browsing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products on the Store's website. possible by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
- The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices.
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the services about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including when expressing the will to be bound by the Service Sales Agreement.
§ 6 Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order, you must:
- select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button;
- complete the Order Form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the e-mail address to which the Service is to be delivered, additionally enter data for the receipt with NIP or invoice, if necessary;
- click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order;
- choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order.
§ 7 Offered methods of delivery and payment
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery of the ordered Product:
It will be sent by e-mail in MP4 format
The customer may use the following payment methods, supported by the online payment operator Przelewy24 and Stripe.com
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account,
- Payment by credit card,
- BLIK payment.
- Electronic payments
Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
§ 8 Performance of the sales contract
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution takes place in when the Seller sends the Customer an e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains the Seller's confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation, as well as confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- The product will be sent by the Seller on the date indicated in its description, in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The beginning of the service if the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card for the Product to the Customer is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
§ 9 Right to withdraw from the contract
- The right to withdraw from the Agreement is not entitled to the Consumer, because the subject of the provision of this Agreement is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
§ 10 Complaints and warranty
- The Sales Agreement covers a new Product.
- The seller is obliged to provide the service in accordance with the product description.
- In the event that the service was not provided in a manner consistent with the description, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the Seller's addresses provided in these Regulations.
- Time to grieve the complaint no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request has been justified.
§ 11 Out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims
1. Detailed information on out-of-court complaint and investigation methods
claims are available at the headquarters and on the websites of poviat (municipal)
consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks it belongs to
consumer protection, provincial inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and under
the following addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to contact the provincial inspector of the Inspection
Handlowa, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
Use of available non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and investigations
claims is possible after the complaint procedure is completed and is voluntary -
both parties must consent to the proceeding. Shop www.zakladzlotniczykornowo.pl
consents to the use of out-of-court dispute resolution with Consumers.”
§ 12 Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of Customers' personal data collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Online Store Customers may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses electronic payments or a payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
§ 13 Final Provisions
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer of any change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the act on consumer rights, the act on the protection of personal data.